Chronicle of events
Rustam Minnikhanov sees the sights of the Pakistani city of Lahore
On March 18, at the end of his working visit to Punjab province (the Islamic Republic of Pakistan), Tatarstan President Rustam Minnikhanov saw the sights of the Pakistani city of Lahore.
In particular, Minnikhanov and members of the Tatarstan delegation visited the Lahore Fort. In 1981, the fortress spreading over an area of 20 hectares, was inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Minnikhanov also saw around the mausoleum of Muhammed Iqbal, a well-known poet and philosopher, who made a great contribution to the country's cultural development. Tatarstan President laid flowers at the monument to the outstanding figure.
Tatarstan President's Press Office, Bulat Nizameev
- 18.03.2017 Rustam Minnikhanov visits Arfa Software Technology Park in Pakistan
- 18.03.2017 Rustam Minnikhanov suggests that Pakistan's textile companies should localize their production facilities in Tatarstan
- 18.03.2017 Rustam Minnikhanov holds meeting with Governor of Punjab Province Rafique Rajwana
- 18.03.2017 Rustam Minnikhanov: Tatarstan attaches great importance to the development of cooperation with the Islamic Republic of Pakistan
- 18.03.2017 Tatarstan President meets Chief Minister of Punjab Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif in Pakistan
- 18.03.2017 Rustam Minnikhanov: Tatarstan is open for cooperation with business community of Pakistan
18.03.2017 Visit of Tatarstan delegation led by Tatarstan President Rustam Minnikhanov to the Ilsamic Republic of Pakistan (tatarstan.ru)
18.03.2017 Visit of Tatarstan delegation led by Tatarstan President Rustam Minnikhanov to the Ilsamic Republic of Pakistan